IM – FLUX INJECTOR
ECO INJECTION FLUXES is a multi purpose Flux Injector, for aluminium alloys metallurgical treatment (drossing, grain refining , etc)
Is a multi purpose injector for granulated fluxes, ECOSAL- QUICKFLUX™, eliminating all environmental concerns from your casthouse operations. No more smoke in the shop due to over reacting fluxes and residues, injects the product right where you need them to be (higher efficiency) and, most important, where the reaction with molten metal and dross cannot generate any kind of smoke. Furthermore, you can clean up the furnace by feeding drossing fluxes underneath the metal level, allowing them to react with the heavier compounds, that usually drop to the bottom of the metal bath, eliminating them. Sodium and/or Calcium elimination can also be performed, together with grain refining, for specific alloys needing special care (e.g. AA6060 or AlSi).
- Mobile, user friendly equipment
- Stainless steel frame for corrosion resistance
- Wheeled system for easy transportation
- Hydrogen, alkali and inclusion removal
- Environmental friendly process, completely smoke free
- Easy to operate at all times
- Easiest to maintain, minimal intervention needed
- Fluxes and refining agent delivery system
- Gas delivery system
- available with different flow rates (kg /min) and with 1 or 2 different tanks metallurgical treatments products
IM – DEGASSING AND METALLURGICAL TREATMENT PLANTS
tatic or mobile plants allowing foundries to perform deoxidizing, modifying or refining treatments, as well as degassing. These operations need our products, FOUNDRY X series (aluminium cans powder filled), that are pre-loaded in proper dispensers of the plants. Thanks to structural characteristics of rotor and shaft, to complete management of time and rotation speed, plants sink capsules into aluminium bath for a homogeneous product diffusion. Treatment with plant degassing offers the following advantages:
- Reduced consumption
- High flexibility
- Excellent salts diffusion in the bath
- Work cycles completely customable
IM – CONTROL OF GASES
VACUUM PUMP EQUIPMENT FOR CONTROL OF TRAPPED GASES IN ALUMINIUM BATHS AND ITS ALLOYS
VACUUM PUMP equipments is easy to use and maintenance. It takes restricted areas and is supplied with all the auxiliary equipments necessary for immediately use.
Vacuum exalts gas presence. An exam of solidified sample, gives an indication about gas presence and its quantity. Because of big quantity of gas, the solidified metal bulb has an accentuated convexity.